The scope of Wartburg Tool
& Die, Inc.’s operation is that of a full service tool and die
shop providing such services as General Machining, NC Milling &
Lathe work, EDM, Programming, Grinding and Assembly. The
operation is divided into three phases: Process Planning,
Production Control & Verification, and Product Release. Each of
these phases is outlined in the Quality Procedures Manual.
Our commitment to the development and continual improvement of
the effectiveness of the quality management system is evidenced
by the following:
importance of meeting customers’ requirements is
communicated to all personnel
at Wartburg Tool & Die, Inc.;
2. Wartburg Tool & Die’s quality policy and quality
objectives are defined by this quality
3. Clearly published quality objectives
4. Management reviews are conducted at least annually;
5. Needed resources are supplied.
Customer needs and expectations are determined and converted
into requirements and fulfilled with the aim of achieving
customer satisfaction. Wartburg Tool & Die’s method for
achieving this is outlined in the Quality Procedure on Process
The Quality Policy:
appropriate to the purposes of Wartburg Tool & Die; Inc.
2. Includes a commitment to meeting requirements and
to continual improvement of the
effectiveness of the quality management system;
3. Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing
4. Is communicated by training, posters & safety
meetings and understood at appropriate
levels in the organization;
5. Is reviewed for continued suitability;
6. Is controlled.